River’s Edge is a beautiful and grand 1500 square feet! Our great room is open and beautiful with a full window wall that lets you enjoy the outdoor beauty without stepping foot outside. The kitchen is fully-stocked with all the necessities to make your stay easy. The main level has a full bath with 2 bedrooms, one with twin beds and the other with a queen sized bed. Upstairs is our loft that holds a full size bed and full size couch with pull-out bed, for extra guests or just another place to relax and also a 3/4 bath.
The exterior of River’s Edge is gorgeous! It has a wrap around porch furnished with comfortable, relaxing furniture. Perfect for those southern winds and quiet nights. Our North Lake is ready for fishing and is stocked with bluegill, large-mouth bass and catfish. If you want to fish, but don’t know how, give us a ring and we will come and give you a quick lesson.
River’s Edge Rates
|$190 per night ($210.90 with tax)||$215 per night ($238.65 with tax)|
River’s Edge Amenities
- 1500 square foot log home is located on 95 beautiful acres.
- Large wrap-around deck overlooking our North Lake
- Fully stocked kitchen with pots/pans/utensils
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and stove, microwave and coffee machine
- Full sized dining table
- Main floor has a bedroom with queen bed, bedroom with 2 twins and a full bath.
- Loft has full size bed and also full size couch with pull-out and 3/4 bath, to accommodate more guests
- Cedar log beds, side tables and dressers
- 600 count sheets with 600 fill down comforters
- 46″ and 32″ LCD flat screen tvs with satellite
- Washer and dryer
- Large fluffy towels
- Fishing gear
- Central a/c and heat
River’s Edge Photos
Reservations & Availability
Call 618.319.3575 for reservation information